Buying or selling your home for most people is the largest purchase or financial transaction they will undertake in their lifetime. This is quite often an emotional undertaking as well, and is not as simple as many people assume. When deciding whether or not to use a real estate agent consider the following advantages and services that a real estate agents at CB-Elite provides.
- Agents have access to the most recent and historical market data. Having this information allows them to provide buyers and sellers with realistic prices that will ensure that your home is marketed to sell , or that your purchase price is of fair market value. In either instance this knowledge helps ensure that you are getting the most for your money.
Professional Services and Exposure
- Upon listing your home it will be marketed highest amount of potential buyers
- Internet exposure ( Multiple Listing Service, www.coldwellbanker.com, Realtor.com, Obeo, Trulia)
- Professional Photos
- Professional Video and Virtual Tour of Home
- Yard Sign
- Flyer Box with data sheet and home features page
- Open houses
- Social media outlets; Facebook, Twitter
- They negotiate for you. One of the most difficult tasks whether buying or selling a home is the negotiation process. Agents remain objective, and keep an even keel, which helps when dealing with the emotions of a seller or buyer.
- In working through the negotiations the agent will continue to negotiate so that you end up with a deal that has your best interest in mind.
- Real estate agents work with the same contracts on a regular basis. Their familiarity with the language and contractual obligations enable them to provide a safeguard against any legal issues and they often use the contract to protect you whether buying or selling.
- Real estate agents often use their extension network and sphere of influence effectively to help in the selling or purchase of a property
- National Association of Realtors studies show that 82% of real estate sales are results of "agent" interaction with other agents as well as through previous clients, referrals, professional contacts, friends, and family.
- Agents will guide you through the entire selling or buying process
- From the initial listing appointment through the negotiations and inspections as well as the entire closing process.
- Agents will be there to answer your questions and address your concerns
- An invaluable resource
- Wisconsin Real Estate Agents are licensed through the Department of Safety and Professional Services
- Held to high standards and ethical practices and are bound by the law to act in the CLIENTS best interests and not their own.